1. To prepare your abstract please download the EMSA2018 template and follow the guidelines therein.
2. You can use your username and password in order to update your abstract and make any updates or amendments to your already submitted abstract.
3. Abstracts must be submitted in English through the online abstract submission system. Abstracts submitted in other languages or sent by fax, e-mail or in hard copy (paper copy) will not be accepted for evaluation.
4. During your abstract’s online submission, you will be requested to choose your preferred type of presentation (oral or poster). Please note that the Organizers reserve the right to change the abstract’s presentation type according to the EMSA 2018 Technical Programme Committee's suggestions.
5. New deadline for abstract submission is 16th of April 2018
6. All received abstracts will be evaluated by the EMSA 2018 Technical Programme Committee.
7. The corresponding author will be notified of the evaluation procedure’s results until April 30th, 2018.
8. The presentation of the abstract and its publication in the Final Program is conditional upon payment of the registration fee by at least one author per abstract